A successful heating system replacement installation involves several stages of planning, beginning with the assessment of the size requirements for the home or indoor area the equipment will service. Rely on the professionals at Vance Air Conditioning & Heating to help you select the Ruud system that is best equipped for heating your Texas home. Once you have developed a plan with correct sizing information you are ready to make the purchase.
Here are a few factors we consider:
- Efficiency of system & system type (Electric, Gas)
- Overall cost to purchase and install
- Square footage of your home & number of stories
- Estimated seasonal usage: typically in months
- Variable speed blowers
- Zoning systems
- Indoor air quality add-ons
- Installation quality – you get the best workmanship with a family owned company such as Vance
- Warranty – Rely on Ruud for industry-leading warranties
Considering all of these things, the quality of your system and the system installation are the two most important factors to any system’s long life and ideal functionality. The most important day of your heating system’s life is the day on which it was installed. Rest easy knowing the professionals at Vance Air Conditioning & Heating will install your Ruud Reliable system right, so you have years of comfort ahead of you.