REME HALO® and HALO-LED® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifiers
Thoroughly tested and proven to kill airborne and surface bacteria & viruses, the award winning REME HALO® and HALO-LED® whole home in-duct air purifiers are the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology. Capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches, the REME HALO® and HALO-LED® are designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors and air pollutants. The whole home in-duct air purifiers are the best solution for whole house and building air purification.
Invented to recreate nature’s process of purifying the air, it’s like bringing fresh outdoor air inside without ever having to open your windows. And it’s effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbial and Gases.
How do the REME HALO® and HALO-LED® work?
The REME HALO® and HALO-LED® are in-duct air purifiers that use RGF’s Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. It is installed in the supply side plenum of the HVAC system. This technology produces hydro-peroxide plasma and uses ultra-violet light to purify surfaces and the air inside your dwelling.
The REME HALO® and HALO-LED® are capable of removing viruses and bacteria from the immediate area. They are designed to eliminate sick building syndrome and have proven effective in reducing out of work sick time in workforces. The products are capable of removing particulates, microbials, and gases. It also removes pollen, mold spores, dander, dust, MRSA, e-coli, Coronavirus and Norwalk.
According to the latest guideline on the diagnosis and treatment of the novel coronavirus released by the National Health Commission, the virus is sensitive to ultraviolet light and heat, so ultraviolet radiation can effectively eliminate the virus.
The following is a breakdown of the effectiveness of the REME HALO® and HALO-LED® and their many uses:
- 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses are killed
- Sneeze germs are killed within 3 ft of their source
- The device provides whole home coverage as it is placed inside the duct of the HVAC system
- The unit operates silently
- The technology does not require high tech tools for installation or maintenance
- US and international hospital approval for combating infectious disease
- The technology was effective against the SARS virus in China
- It is approved for use in USDA, FSIS, and the FDA food processing plants
- Kills Bacteria, mold & viruses
- Reduces Odors, Particulate, Smoke & Volatile Organic Compounds such as Paint and Lacquers, Odors in Carpets and Rugs, Pesticides
- Recommended by Major Hotel & Restaurant Chains, Cruise Lines for Norwalk Virus Protection
- Military uses for Mold Reduction
- Kills 99% of Sneeze Germs within 3 feet
- New Zinc Ions Kill 99% of Viruses on Surfaces
Viruses, contaminants of all kinds, pollutants, germs, and dust fill the inside air of our homes. The technology built into the REME HALO® and HALO-LED® is precise and far reaching in its scope and does not wait for contaminants and harmful airborne microbes to infiltrate your lungs and body. It is sent out from the unit to the location of the pollutant or virus and minimizes its impact on the atmosphere you are breathing.
Contact Vance Air Conditioning & Heating today to have your REME HALO® and HALO-LED® systems installed by one of our licensed HVAC professionals
Say goodbye to odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms, reduce common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander and dust. Say hello to clean, purified, fresh smelling air throughout your home.